Hosting Gratis

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Richard Cocciante - Just For You

Richard Cocciante - Just For You (Lyrics)

I can't stay now and just wait how my hands then grow so impatient
Many things I've got to do now for the first raise of the morning.

Though she dreams in peaceful slender, sleep to me just doesn't come

When she wakes I'll try to tell her everything I have to say.

And the night so dark inside me makes me finally understand:

With the love that she has given, she can light the sky forever.

It's the way she gives so freely, it's the way she takes my hands.

I'll just ask the sun shine brightly got to see her smile again.

Then I'll sing the song I've writen and I'll make the whole world listen

In a silence just for you, like no one has ever heard.

And I'll wake up all the lovers and I'll keep them there for hours

And we'll do the things we wanted the way that lovers do.

Then we'll run into the streets and we'll start to dance like crazy

Cos she wants only to feel joy in the love she gives and needs.

And we'll take it as some colors and we'll paint the street and building,

Rainbow color everyone those she wants, colors to sing,

And we'll play full-filled with flowers, make the street alive with spring,

make a place where lovers go, fly the way like lovers know.

Then we'll fly into the sky and we'll choose with two star

and our star return the hole world,the love we have, we are.

The love we share is sweet the love we know is real,

That love is not the dream but last the life than long.

Because you love and mine be give without dreaming all we need,

and the love that we have given returns to us to win.

Cos your love for me is not begining and the end,

your love and mine, this love, for me, forever...
You love for me forever...



Download: Richard Cocciante - Just For You.mp3

No comments:

Mobile Version

Mobile Edition
By Blogger Touch